Purple is the perfect hue to highlight other features in a room. All you need to do is find the right shade. With the expansive range available at Remland Carpets you’ll definitely find a carpet that will work:
- Use it to communicate power in your commercial and office environment.
- Match it with black and white for the ultimate stylish effect.
- Purples with warm undertones—such as violet—will make rooms feel cosy and inviting.
But it’s not only about the visual effect. We know purple carpet tiles are practical long term solutions too. Why?
Benefit from these Carpet Tile Features
Remland sources carpet tiles from many expert manufacturers such as Burmatex, Heuga and JHS. You can be sure these brands deliver quality products that will serve you well for years. The long warrantees attached to their flooring are proof of this.
While you use these tiles you’ll love these characteristics:
- Easy installation allows for DIY projects which saves you money.
- Stain resistant features ensure your floor looks new for a long time.
- Low maintenance requirements save you time and money.
- Most carpet tiles don’t cause allergic reactions.
- If damage occurs you can simply replace a tile instead of the entire floor.
Remland makes it possible for anyone to enjoy these benefits! Here’s how.
How Remland Gives You an Easy Solution
It’s our goal to help each of our customers find a flooring solution. That’s why we offer:
- Affordable prices
- Regular sales on many products
- Free delivery
- A showroom to help you decide
- Samples that can be sent to your premises
Can you think of a better way to find the perfect flooring for your rooms?
And we pride ourselves in showcasing the best carpet tiles and other flooring on the market.
Pick Your Purple Carpet Tiles from These Brands
Purple flooring makes a statement and it will present even better if you use quality products. It will look luxurious for years.
That’s what these ranges will guarantee:
- STS has the tufted loop pile Croydon tiles. Loop style carpets tend to look exceptional for even longer since the fibres don’t wear down easily. The range is even anti-static and will attract less lint and dust particles.
- JHS’ Sienna range is a heavy duty collection. The cut pile feels and looks luxurious while the speckled design adds some lustre to any room.
- Burmatex understands what the industrial sector needs and the Academy range is a perfect flooring solution. These carpet tiles are stain resistant and thanks to the 7.8mm thickness it feels soft underfoot.
We know you’ll find the perfect purple carpet tiles for your unique requirements.
Our team is waiting to help you. All orders exceeding £49 can be delivered free of charge. What can we help you with today?