Why choose Gerflor vinyl flooring? There are 4 simple reasons we recommend Gerflor vinyl:
- Diverse in designs: You’re bound to find a design you love.
- Durable: It will present well for years
- Easy to install: Yes, you can even fit it yourself
But, the best of all is:
- Price! Remland makes sure customers get excellent flooring at low prices.
Remland Carpets wants to help keep your house contemporary. We know practicality must join style. This is what Gerflor is all about.
With its various applications you’ll use this all over the home. And yes it’s stylish enough for the office too.
The Gerflor Promise
Pick Gerflor flooring solutions if you want a floor design that is ultra stylish and innovative. Remland Carpets believe in offering sustainable flooring options. That’s why Gerflor is on our vinyl product list.
Different Applications for Gerflor Flooring
Gerflor flooring is a viable option because it’s a solution for more than just your home. Other areas you’ll love its effects include:
- Healthcare facilities
- School classrooms
- Sport retail outlets
- Hospitality and transport vehicles
The durability and aesthetics make Gerflor practical in any scenario.
Gerflor Flooring offers a Variety of Options
Gerflor vinyl is designed to suit and fit every room in your home. Here’s a look at the options we have on offer.
This is a new design for Gerflor. You’re offered 19 unique designs so you’re sure to find one that matches your style.
The manufactures drew the design inspiration from popular wood, stone and tile designs around the world.
This vinyl floor has an authentic look. You have the benefits of vinyl while the floors will look luxurious and fashionable.
Here are some of its best characteristics.
This Gerflor product has a R10 slip resistant rating.
If you hate noises when you walk on floor Gerflor has an answer. The flooring and installation procedure result in noise reduction. Gerflor thinks of everything!
The Agrippa Vinyl collection is very easy to clean. You can easily maintain the visual appeal of your rooms.
Whether it’s the first day or the 100th day with a Gerflor floor it will look the same.
This flooring will last you at least 10 years. That’s why we can add a manufacturer’s guarantee onto your purchase!
The 0.25mm wear layer adds to the lustre your rooms will have.
The available sizes make installation options easy. Pick the one that makes most sense in your situation:
You wouldn’t want a floor that you can easily slip on. In both home and office this calls for chaos. The unique feature about the Griptex range is the anti-slip layer.
This plays a role whether your feet are wet or someone messed liquid on the floor.
Luckily the waterproof feature means water won’t damage the flooring. If your floors get wet it will be easy to clean up. You won’t even have to worry about stains.
Added benefits of this range include:
- Warmth so you’ll save on energy bills
- Comfort which means children even love playing on it
- Sound insulation so you won’t disturb other workers in the office
This is thanks to the patented fluffy polyester textile that serves as backing.
The Gerflor Griptex is offered in 16 designs. Their authentic looks will turn any room into a stylish space.
Caring for Vinyl
Gerflor vinyl planks have everything you need in terms of durability and longevity. But you must look after your floors to ensure they last long.
Here are a few tips to help you keep your rooms looking good as new:
- Use a doormat at all entrances. This helps reduce the amount of dirt and grit entering your home. Grit is a vinyl plank’s equivalence to sand paper. It will remove the finish from your floors over time.
- Wipe your shoes on the doormats. Your shoes attract chemicals such as asphalts. Though it can’t be seen with the naked eye, these chemicals can change the wood colour to yellow over time.
- Get into the habit of sweeping. This will help reduce the amount of dirt and grime on your floors.
- Learn low impact cleaning techniques. This helps preserve the look of your floors while maintaining the finish. Techniques include:
- Wipe up spills immediately
- Use a soft bristle broom or vacuum
- Wash floors with a mopped dampened by warm water
- Use soap made for vinyl flooring
- Don’t use wax solvents on non-waxed floors. It damages the floor finish.
- Limit the amount of water you use during cleaning. Despite waterproof layers water will reduce the effects of the adhesives that holds the Gerflor vinyl planks in place.
- Ensure you rinse off all soap. If left it will contribute to the smooth finish losing its shine.
- Put protective ‘feet’ on large furniture pieces and appliances. If they’re left in a fixed place for prolonged period their weight can cause your flooring to have dents. These ‘feet’ also prevent scuff marks and scratches.
When you’ve made up your mind about which flooring you want you can place an order online. Remember some of our discounts are subject to online orders.
We will deliver your whole order at your door. You can renovate your home without even leaving your driveway.
If your order is over £49 we won’t charge you a delivery fee. You’re saving all the way when you shop at Remland.
At Remland our aim is to offer you the best possible flooring package no matter your requirements. Here’s what you can look forward to:
Gerflor flooring is one of the most practical options on our floor. You can’t go wrong. Installing this will even keep you within your planned budget. We look forward to serving you. Visit our showroom in Kent or order samples if you want to see Gerflor up close.
- Variety: A range of floorings ranging from carpets to laminates and Marmoleum
- Complete service: Accessories for you all your flooring needs
- Effortless buying: Everything can be ordered online and delivered
- Affordability: We offer excellent prices and give free delivery for orders above £49.