Rhinofloor is a type of vinyl flooring. Vinyl can be used to your benefit in many home or office setups. Remland stocks a wide range. You’ll find a design that matches your required style.
What Makes Rhino flooring so Remarkable?
You’ll love how the Rhinofloor brand—previously known as Armstrong Rhinofloor—anticipates the needs of the market. Its designs can fulfil almost any aesthetic need your rooms require.
Rhino vinyl flooring is a practical option too. This flooring is easy to clean and most products in these ranges are slip resistant. You can create safe working and living spaces at a price that suits your pocket.
Rhinofloor is manufactured locally in Kent. You can obtain flooring of international standards at affordable prices. It’s a well-known company famous for quality and variety.
Rhinofloor vinyl is available in a range of thicknesses and widths. This makes installation easy.
Most products have warrantees. The wear layers on top of Rhino flooring means your floors will present well for years to come.
The Benefits of Partnering with Remland
Remland sees customers’ needs as a priority. All customers’ requirements and budgets differ. At Remland you’ll find Rhinofloor that matches your preferences no matter your unique setup:
- We stock a wide range of designs so you can find one you love
- Prices vary and we continually offer specials and discounts. You’ll find an option that helps you stay within your budget. All products still adhere to the level of quality you expect from vinyl flooring.
Purchasing your Rhinofloor from Remland helps you take advantage of the other benefits we offer:
- We stock all accessories needed for installation and flooring maintenance
- Order online and have your flooring delivered to your door
This is how we make flooring easy for you. The Rhinofloor products available online or at our store in Kent are the practical and affordable solutions you’ve been looking for.
- Make use of our free delivery services for orders above £49